CEP Interational Conference on Restorative Justice
23 – 25 September 2015, Czech Republic
CEP and the Probation and Mediation Service of the Czech Republic (who will be celebrating its 15th anniversary in 2015) will jointly organise a conference focused on the use of restorative justice during probation, the use of mediation between offender and victim during the criminal proceeding and counseling, and the support and cooperation for the victim within the probation service.
The conference programme is designed to bring together experts, policy advisors and practioners in the field of probation and restorative justice and will adress the following topics:
- How to integrate Restorative Justice and Victim Support in daily probation practice?
- What are ‘best practices’ or do various models and practices demonstrates there is no one way to ‘the truth’?
- Is mediation an appropriate tool for all crimes or are there specific exclusionary criteria?
- What do victims want? What do victims need?
- How to involve the community into the process of “restorative justice framework”?
The event will take place in the Hotel International Prague, Koulova 15 in Prague city, where you can book a room by using this form: Reservation form hotel. Please know that the special rate of € 101,- including breakfast is only valid until August 9th, so be quick!